Azid - My Master Came Back Home

"Fancy seeing you here again."

Fuck. Could it really be him? Shouldn't he be somewhere in Australia right now? Chills crept down my spine and goosebumps pierced through my skin. It felt like my lungs stopped working for a second as if my breath was somehow cemented inside of me. It took me weeks, hell even months to get over him. Why the fuck would he come back now?

I took a deep breath in, releasing the tension that was now flaming in my chest, and turned around to find him standing there. Looking better than ever.

His 6'4 frame stood there towering over anyone who came close. His athletic built was well masked under his tailored suit and coat, but his entire face was exposed. That muddy black hair that I ran my fingers through was now styled flawlessly with the sides fading lightly into his thick fresh-cut beard.

His lips were losing their colour from the cold outside, but they looked as appetising as ever. And his dark eyes, cut through his sparse lashes penetrating me and analysing every little step that I took. As I stayed there trying to regain function to spit out a few words, Azid reached his hand over inviting me for a hug. But my focus was pulled away again, as I focused on his black leather gloves. The same gloves that have made my pale white ass turn into a rosy shade of pleasurable pain.

"You look like you've seen a ghost!" he laughed, "Are you ok?"

"Well, it pretty much feels like it. How long has it been? Almost a year since we last spoke?"

"Oh, I've missed hearing your voice. But yes it has been a year, and time flies. Not that it did much effect to you, you look amazing. I love your new haircut."

The universe gave me a helping hand as the barista called out my name, pulling me out of that situation. I slowly walked up to the counter, grabbed my coffee and was going to try and sneak out. But Azid caught up with me and grabbed my hand, "hey, it was nice seeing you again. I know we didn't really leave things on a good note, but I'd love to get a drink with you and catch up."

I paused for a second wanting to push his hand off of me and telling him to get lost. But instead, I sighed "Sure, just text me" and left the coffee shop.

The rest of the day was practically ruined. I couldn't stop thinking about him. Azid and I dated for 9 months, and by that, I mean we fucked for 9 months. Pure, raw, ass slapping, nipple clamping and ball gagging kind of sex. The type of hardcore that you'd fantasise about.

I loved every minute of it, having my ankles tied up to the bedposts and getting my ass whipped before he devoured it with his tongue. Or when he would put the blindfold on me and ask me to bite on the ball gag before sliding his thick shaft into my soaking wet slit.

But one day, out of nowhere I got a text from him that he was on going on a boys trip to Australia for a year. Apparently, they were going to do some soul searching and see what the world has to offer in other continents. What pissed me off though, wasn't that he'd gone its that he didn't have the decency to tell me. He just packed up and left without any notice.

His excuse was that we were never official, so he didn't feel like he needed to tell me in advance. Exclusive or not, it was still a dick move to do, and I was pretty pissed off about the whole situation.

Despite my efforts to get over him, I was somewhat pleased to see him again. He had a way, hard to put it to words, but it was mainly his charm that just left me feeling like jelly when around him. And the same feeling came back as soon as I walked into that bar.

Azid was already there, sitting at one of the bar tables scrolling through his phone. His broad shoulders made him look tougher than he really was, and his rolled-up sleeves exposed his irresistible forearms.

We spent the night drinking gins, laughing at our stories, and casually flirting and touching each other. I could feel my thigh burning when Azid placed his hand over it, reminding me of how good it felt to have his fingers graze over my bare skin. His lips looked more luscious than ever teasing me as he sipped through the straw, making me curious whether I could taste the bitterness of the gin on his lips.

"let's get out of here" he whispered, "I want to tear your clothes off. I've missed your beautiful curves."

"Nah, I think we're doing just fine right here" I replied.

"Please, I'm dying to tie you up baby. I want to kiss your slit and taste your sweet juices."

"Hmm, what else do you want?" I asked partly because I was intrigued but mostly because I was already getting wet at the thought of grabbing hold of his thick cock.

"I want to fill your ass with that diamond butt plug that you have, and then I want to slide my hard cock inside of you and tease you slowly. I want to grab onto your neck, and watch your eyes glisten as I thrust inside you."

"Oh Azid, you're so much trouble," I said, shaking my head. "Walk me home".

As we walked back to my apartment, Azid kept whispering things that he wanted to do to me. How he was going to make me edge and make me beg to cum. How he wanted to watch me walk around the room naked with my ass red from all the heat in his hands. And when we got home, he certainly did not disappoint.

"Get naked," he said as we entered the hallway, "I want you to get naked, and then go into your room and get all of our things. Get the nipple clamps, the ball gag and the blindfold too. And then I want you to sit on the bed and wait for me like the good girl you usually are".

I loved the way he spoke to me, his dominant side always came out during sex, and I would always take a step back to enjoy every part of it. I stripped my clothes off, marched down to my room and laid out all the things he asked for.

"I'm ready, please get in here."

Azid walked into my room still fully clothed/ Without saying anything, he took the blindfold and wrapped it over my eyes. Then I heard him reach out for the nipple clamps and soon after felt the cold metal chain hanging over my belly. He leaned down and sucked on my nipples, making them feel engorged and swollen, then he ran his fingers over them, pulled them up and hooked the clamps one at a time.

The cold clamps contrasted against my heated nipples and sparked pleasure down to my sweet jewel. I moaned in excitement, and as a sign that I was ready for more. I felt Azid moving down with his hands grabbing onto the outer part of my thighs. He pushed my legs open, exposing my swollen bead that just wanted attention.

He stroke my clit with his fingers, making tiny circles over and over again, exerting so little effort but so much control over me. Just the force of two fingers toying at my clit made me helpless under him, wanting to stay and get more of it. But just as my hips started rocking forward, asking for more attention, Azid stepped off the bed.

"Now baby, what did I tell you about cumming, huh? You can only cum when I tell you too. So I'll give you a few minutes to calm down now while I take off my clothes."

My entire body was ready to orgasm, I was so close to cumming. But his words were too powerful, and it somehow made me put my pleasure on hold, heightening the excitement. I patiently waited for him to come back to me, eager to feel his touch again, hoping that this time he would be naked.

"Come here and open your mouth. I don't want you to wake up the neighbours when I sink myself into you. Bite onto this" he said as he placed the ball gag in my mouth and tied it behind my head.

"Perfect. You look so beautiful and radiant right now."

He grabbed my legs again and forcefully pulled me close to him, then he placed his hard tip over the opening of my soaking wet pussy and slowly pushed himself in.

And before I could even say anything back, he started to fuck me. Fast and hard. His body fell forward with my legs on either side of his waist, and he drilled into me. Fucking me so hard and so fast, my moans were muffled with the gag as I bit into it hard.

I missed that I missed his cock so much. Without much thought, he flipped me over onto my belly and pulled me up to my knees. He slapped my ass, pulled onto my hair and pushed his cock into me again. His balls were slapping against my skin, and his cock moved rhythmically in and out of pussy. My warm juices were flowing out of me, covering his hard throbbing bulge.

"Rub your clit" he said out of breath, "you're allowed to cum now."

I placed my fingers over my clit, and started rubbing my jewel, hoping to get the release that I desperately sought. All the pleasure and attention was just delightful. The way my nipples were being teased with every movement, sending pulses of excitement across my body. How my ass was tingling from Azid's slaps, rocking every pleasure organ in me.

On top of it all, the blindfold made every little move a mystery. My senses felt heightened, and the ball gag was the perfect restriction to keep me quiet.

His pulsating cock was pressing against my gspot, making me edge closer and closer until I finally came. Shivers ran down my legs, and my breathing got so heavy.

I pulled the blindfold off and removed the gag, "Lay down, I want more of you" I muttered.

Azid smiled and jumped on to the bed, as I asked.

I straddled him and lowered myself onto his cock, taking in his entire rock hard dick. As his cock vanished into me, I could sense the fullness that filled up my pussy. That feeling of near satisfaction that just made me want more. More of his length, more of his thickness and more orgasms.

He pulled me down, pressing my breasts against his chest, wrapped his arms around my back and started to thrust himself into me. Squeezing every inch of himself into me, desperately wanting to make me cum again. I sucked my belly in and arched my hips forward, knowing well enough that I'd hit my sweet pleasure spot that way. Azid smiled and kept on going as I clenched my nails into him and came for the second time.

I screamed out a sigh of relief as I felt the waves of orgasm take over me, rocking more pleasure into me. As the feeling slowly faded away, I was determined to make Azid cum. I wanted to focus on him now and give him the best orgasm he's ever had. So I turned around and sat on his dick with my ass facing him, knowing well enough that this was his weakness.

He loved watching my ass bob as I relentlessly jumped on his dick, and knowing that I have a super juicy ass, I always felt sexy and hot doing it. I took off my nipple clamps and gave it my all. Riding him as hard as I could, slipping over his swollen hardness from the base to the tip. He slapped my ass one more time and then pushed me off just seconds before spurting warm cum all over my back.

I took a minute to appreciate the fantastic sex we just had before falling next to him onto the bed, both panting and trying to catch our breaths.

"Holy shit I've missed that. Maybe I shouldn't go back to Australia after all..."

*

~ I hope you enjoyed reading that! Let me know if you'd like to read more chapters about Azid and I

~ Love Nina Lessi

~ xoxo

https://jobs.thedrinksbusiness.com/profiles/1467292-jesse-joronen

http://demo.accesspressthemes.com/wordpress-plugins/wpultimatesocial/support/users/jesseiq/

http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=22927

https://www.westhamtillidie.com/users/jesseiq

http://foro.audiomusica.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=73471

https://www.taringa.net/jesseiq

http://forums.wolflair.com/member.php?u=83847

http://forums.ernieball.com/members/43417.html

https://www.babelio.com/monprofil.php?id_user=836947

https://community.netgear.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/753336

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Mom's Soft Comfort Pt. 01

Isabelle, My Big Titty Secretary Ch. 03

Mama, Kaia, and I, Again